23 September 2010

This blog is dead. oh well, but i don't really care.

prelims' over soon.. two more months to go.

don't know why feeling kinda disheartened after the papers. feel like i screwed it up. panicked. careless etc.

but these kinda feelings can never be shared with anyone. it's just like that.

why is it so hard to move forward? everybody seems to be doing so. And you re just stranded in between this bridge going nowhere.

I know it's a stupid thought and excuse. this is how the system here always brings people to thinking that it's the-end-of-the-world but it's so not true.

Really trying to overcome my fear, trying hard to settle these feelings despite knowing what i already should do. i know i ll work hard. i know i ll try my best. i know it's part and parcel of everything. i know it's a process to be enjoyed and treasured. i know it's a lesson to be learnt. I know it's not a live or die thing. I know it's a challenge which others who are less well off do not have. I know my dream is to help the less fortunate and i will hold on to this dream and keep going. I know i have great support behind this struggle.. a huge outpouring of love and concern from them and they never ever leave me. i know one day i ll stand strong alone supporting everyone of them to repay their kindness.

I know this isn't easy and i am on the verge of collapse but i just shouldn't feel this way.
yup. thats' all.

k gonna sleep now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home