07 February 2011

I met a friend recently. feel extremely impressed when I get to know this person more. Realised I haven't tried knowing this person previously.

He is a person with great personality, determination and optimism. a sense of humour, filial, family lover and a responsible, contented young man. It's so rare to meet someone like him. I feel that he is someone I will fully appreciate and respect deep down in my heart. I may not know his flaws, but for now what I've seen has already impressed me much.

I believe that someone like him will have a great future ahead and I know that one day he can achieve whatever he wants.

I know that there will be ups and downs in life. I know that there will be failures. I know that I am scared now. I really am. I can feel my heart beating faster and faster. But I am looking forward to the future. I am looking forward to my 25, 30, 35, 40, 45.... It's a question mark. But I am eager to complete the journey.

Anyway, it's so hard to really get to know someone well. Even people like Denise and Cheuling, i guess it takes years to trust someone and know them inside out. SOmetimes, feelings are weird. I guess as time goes on, I will slowly learn to trust and believe someone with my whole heart.

相信友情和亲情是个很奇妙的东西。尤其是亲情。不管怎么样,我都会珍惜家人。

Feel happy when I get to meet someone special. People like Felix and Yongxi. Although they may be special in an unusual way. But my memory will always have them.


Just like this uncle I met in Nepal. He's different. He's special. He sells handmade cloth like shawl, scarf etc. MY family and I went to many of such shops to check out the prices and materials. We were lucky to meet him. He is a kind, friendly, generous shopkeeper who is honest when explaining to us bout the materials and prices in the market. Unlike some other shopkeepers who love to sweettalk and trick you into buying their goods.

He is a Muslim. He said all religions are good and they are all forms of moral education to teach us and God loves everyone. Those who are said to be Muslims but are acting as terrorists are not true Muslims. He wished us good health and happiness. He doesn't boast. He doesn't trick. He doesn't sweettalk. He is simple and straight-forward. He has a kind smile and a kind heart.
I took a photo with him, hoping that someone like him will not be forgotten and that he will always be in my memory.

I know I am not a kind person. But I will learn to be like him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home