24 February 2011

Traveling

I am bored. Read Jolene's blog. realised she has a habit of blogging. Maybe I should blog more often too since I am always free.

Haven't been blogging for really long ever since J2 started and I had to chiong for A levels. Hope I can get back the feeling of blogging again soon.

I believe that everyone loves traveling. Who doesn't want to travel around the world and enjoy life?

Traveling to New Zealand has always been my dream. Guess cause' that island always seems so natural and beautiful to me, away from the main continents, away from crowd. I wish I could live my life there. But there's so much to achieve before I can completely let go everything else and fight for this very dream..

Well, talking about dreams. I think it's important that one gets to experience different things in life.

I want to learn diving desperately. I think it's something which I can achieve easily. If nothing goes wrong, hope my mum keep the promise and bring me, together with Cheuling to Pulau Tioman/Redang to learn diving this June or July!! Oh well, I don't mind paying for myself since I am working now already.

Diving equipments! so cool! you need to have a diving licence before you can dive. =)

Went for snorkeling before. Although it's beautiful, it sucks to only be able to float on the water surface and admire the beautiful seabed or sea bottom from far. The ocean is so vast and beautiful it's like another entirely different world exists. It feels good to observe and see weird creatures living in this blue world..




NExt thing is a must-do-thing!

It's paraglading!!





It's not as scary as Bungee Jump, although that is another must-do thing in my list. Well, I do not have the courage yet to try that out. It's like suicide. I want to overcome the falling feeling.. that falling feeling when you sit on roller coaster, the falling feeling in my dreams... I want to conquer them. Hopefully, one day I would have the chance and the courage to try this.

Other than that, paraglading should be an exciting and fun thing to do. Dont think I have that much of a height phobia so it should be fine. Really really want to try this out.

In Nepal, it costs me 100 US dollars to do paraglading. My parents are not keen in letting me try so I didn't. Hope one day I could. =)

NEXT, It'straveling on a hot air balloon!!


Hopefully, these dreams can be achieved. =)


k gtg for lunch noww. 12pm-1pm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home