02 March 2011

I sorta like my current work now. at least it's not so boring and I always have things to do. sometimes quite a lot of things actually.

people here are friendly. and i realised guys are more friendly over here. maybe cuz i am a girl -.-

counted so many US notes today cuz my company has to order for crew salary. damn alot. it's always thousands and thousands. it's really my first time holding on to so much money... haha if only it's mine. lol.

it's weird. the crew demand for notes with series above 1999. cause' they claimed that otherwise the money when changed back to their local currency will not be worth as much as it can when the series is more than 1999. O.o haven't heard of that before but oh well~~~

learnt a lot. but it's quite complicated. think cause' i have never learnt accounting before.
Doing invoice, payment voucher, receipt voucher, telegraphic transfer, give cheques, recording etc it's cool to learn the different kinda billing etc but so cheem as well.. many new terms in the process...


Went to Timbre with some of my swim teammates and Mr Chua. Ordered a bottle of Martell with mixes greentea and co, 4 pizzas and plate of fried chicken wings. Total spent 300 bucks among 9 of us. We played 'I NEVER' and it's really fun. Mr Chua didn't play cause he has to drive, haha think he's trying to escape from this game.

The game goes like this: everyone will take turn to say what thing which they have never done before. The rest who have done must drink one gulp of martell. Apparently guys have many opportunies to sabo girls and I drank quite a lot and got kinda giddy. Think about it, I have done quit a lot of things so many things I can't say.

Mr Chua said that it'll be good if he doesn't play cuz he's experienced enough and may have done so many more things than us. haha

it's fun catching up with some of these people. haven't seen them for really long. I feel that I have not been contacting many people.. so great to hear from them again.

Water polo girls match s coming up and i am gonna take leave to support them. I miss those memories.. hardcore training sessions, melaka trip and so on.

alright. gonna go for lunch already.

friday is coming and i am scared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home