31 March 2011

This week has been really busy. Busy with uni application. Teachers. friends. Water polo matches. work. etc. Dont know why I haven't had time to sleep at least seven hours per day.. pimple outbreak. feeling heaty and weak... i know that next week I have to rest a lot more to recover.. Mon, took half day leave to support my dearest water polo junior team. TJC VS ACJC. we won! 20 plus to 4. They 're really good and improved a lot.. I am glad that the dream and our batch shared has passed on to them. we'll fight hard, train hard, dream hard and make dream comes true. HOwever wed the team lost to RJC 14 to 4. But i think they did their best and it was a goodd game. After all, it's not the outcome, it's always the memory that matters so much to you. Last week, I went to SImei ITE to pass them each of them a card made myself, I saw the pool. crystal clear water. the smell of chlorine. the sound of balls passing around. the splashes of water during trg sessions.. I felt as if time had been reversed and I was back to training.. I teared. weird... I really miss the time.. I miss team work.. I miss team sports.. but don't think it will ever happen again..... Tues, went to Timbre with my colleagues and met some other new friends. Enjoyed being with the older people.. they are really fun to be with. A different experience. Wed, had SMU business interview. Went for interview with Leechuang, Adeline from dance and Jacie. All of us met each other along the way. At first I didn't really want to be interviewed with the people I knew, but ended up we were together with 4 other girls from other JCs. The english test was fucking hard! all of us dont understand the compre at all.. omg harder than GP.. Essay was fine. First question was about NAtional's priorities. Second was something like do you think age gap matters in relationship?? HAHAHA I was like wth. Jacie and I immediately chose the first question. LC and adeline chose the second question... Went for dinner, then went for the interview. They made us read an essay about corporations selecting "The Elites" for further trg and development. And then we sorta had a debate regarding this topic so long I think the professors were running of time. I think we did great. I dont think I did well though.. kept repeating myself for certain points. -.- hopefullly everyhting is good..................... I really really want NUS env studies. sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home