26 April 2011

I am having receptionist duty now. since there's time I shall blog a little.

Life has been boring yet busy. Meeting up with many friends lately. Getting to know many others too like colleagues etc.

Realised that making friends is a normal thing but finding true friends are the most difficult to achieve. Sometimes you just have to put up a hypocritical front to socialize. you may think that I suck when I say that I have to put on a mask with people but that is inevitable and this is part and parcel of life. To think it from another point of view, it is actually a form of respect and manners in which you ought to display in the society.

I am learning it. I am doing it. But despite being realistic, I believe that I should just have a good heart when I treat people and never ever wanting to harm anyone. This is part of my reflection hahaha. and must always remind myself what God teaches us.

Anyway, I am glad I have found some true friends who I believe will never harm me and I will devote my life and loyalty to these bunch of special frieends in many years to come.

Ningli and Xintian are truly my good friends since primary school. Even though we don't always hang out together. But deep down, we all know that we care for each other and our friendship can be everlasting. It's so hard to find friends you knew since so young and you treat them with such sincerity which lasts for so long.. I truly treasure that kinda friendship.

And then, there's Yongxi, Fendy, Gwen and Benny. REally fun group since secondary school. With them, I don't have to disguise myself. I am so myself sometimes I think they are used to my ugliness. Despite the fact that we love to insult one another, make fun and piss each other off like SERIOUSLY because it is such an entertainment to do that and we don't mind. ( I think) hahaha it is like a kinda friendship which pretend not to care where in fact we care a lot. And being able to be true to each other, I feel that I am in love with this group of people. Yongxi, someone who is always in deep thoughts which make him damn funny.HAHAHA! old man thinking.hmm. Gwen, someone who give A LOT of sensible comments, too sensible sometimes I can't stand it. Fendy, someone who gives A LOT of comments too, but very insensible. HAHA. really wish to see his serious side.............. Benny who is a normal person, at least.

And then, there is this new clique in JC, the animal farm! Gladys the Bear, JOlene and the PIG, JOyce The tortoise fan, Denise my little giant puppy and myself a FISH which I don't understand why fish............... This is another group of amazing people who I do not have to disguise myself in any way, do not have to control the way I act, speak and behave. A group of wonderful people with so so so DIFFERENT characters I just totally LOVE IT. Each of us can clique along despite the fact that we think so differently.. Just think of many things like how auntie and cute my little puppy is who loves cooking so much no other friends have shown such bizzare passion for sth like cooking-.- , how jolene eats which always make me laugh but she has good sense of fashion and a sweet heart, how gladys who always looks so ADORABLE and huggable with her tidy little eyes and so freaking vain ( the most vain person I have ever known!) and JOyce who has a really cool personality and I appreciate her ignorance for many things which girls care. There's so many more that I can describe this four unique girls and the more I describe the more I love them.

What more can I ask to have these true friends and a soulmate in life?

I am contented.

And then, there is this new guy friend who came into my life. I am not sure whether it is temporary or permanent. I seem to have a good chemistry with him but I am really careful with my feelings and judgement. I do not want this to be a trap that leads me nowhere.

There's so much more to do in the future. I am waiting, my goal becomes stagnant and I am lost. I wish God can intruct me in a more direct way but it seems like I have to figure out myself the direction in the dark..

pray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home